Shannon Foley | PT, ATC, CPT, CHC | Owner & Instructor
EnCore Pilates’ (est. 2007) owner and instructor, Shannon Foley, is an accomplished Physical Therapist and Athletic Trainer specializing in Pilates-based sports fitness as well as functional exercise training. In addition to being trained in Kinesio-taping and nutritional counseling, her certifications include:
- STOTT PILATES® Rehab Instructor Trainer
- ADVANCED Pilates Certification through STOTT PILATES®
- GOLD-Certified Pilates Teacher (CPT) through the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA)
- Health Coaching through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Essentrics® L4-WH Certified Instructor
Shannon, and EnCore’s other instructors- Isa Garcia-Rose and Shannon Edwards, train people of all ages who are interested in proactively taking responsibility for their health and wellness whether they are recovering from injury, prepping for athletics, or simply wishing to regain a version of their former selves. EnCore Pilates’ instructors have over 50 years of combined Pilates experience dedicated to exercising smarter, with precise programming for golfers, weekend warriors, elite athletes, business professionals and stay-at-home moms.
EnCore Pilates Mission
To inspire and educate clients about the multi-layered benefits of Pilates, Essentrics®, functional fitness, and quality nutrition in order to achieve a lifetime of better health.